Pacific Northwest Regional
October 4 -5, 2013 Seattle, WA
Theme – Embrace the Journey
Open to everyone interested
Welcome to the 2013 Pacific Northwest Regional Conference
Welcome to Seattle! May the mountains and sky encourage you to look up, may the greenery and trees encourage you to look around, may the rivers, lakes and ocean encourage you to look beneath the surface, and may our time together encourage you to look within.
We are grateful that your journey has brought you to this place for us to be together in community, Fall here is a delightful time of warm sunny afternoons that mimic the past summer, while the evenings drop into brisk and crisp reminders of the coming winter.
Thank you for coming - may our time together flow naturally as the passing seasons, revitalizing our own uniqueness.
Several keynote speakers will be sharing their knowledge with us.
• Karen Drucker: Inspirational Singer, Musician and Author of Let Go of the Shore. Keynote Title: I Give Myself Permission
• Robbie Holz, Author of Journey to the Heart: Secrets of Aboriginal Healing and a Holistic Wellness Consultant. Keynote title: Healing Secrets of Aborigines. http://holzwellness.com/
• Nancy Rebecca, HTCP, RN, Clairvoyant Healer, and Founder of Intuitive Mind Program: Keynote Title: Unity Consciousness, Bringing Our Healing Touch Community Together. http://www.intuitivemind.org/
* The “Gong Goddess” Judy Safiyah Bernard, EAMP, L.Ac,will accompany Nancy. http://www.Planetaryechos.com
• Marie Manuchehri, RN, Energy Medicine Healer and author of Intuitive Self Healing: Achieve Balance and Wellness Through the Body's Energy Centers. Keynote Topic: Intuitive Health. http://www.energyintuitive.com/
A highlight to our conference will be the privilege of having Lisa Mentgen-Gordon; owner of Healing Touch Program, and Sharon Robbins; Executive Director of Healing Touch Professional Association share with us the latest and greatest up-to-date information regarding the growth and strength of the Healing Touch Program worldwide.
The conference begins Friday, October 4, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. with an opportunity for socializing and refreshments and officially ends Saturday, October 5 with the closing ceremony at 5pm. An after conference labyrinth talk and time to walk, will take place between 6 and 8pm on Saturday which includes one hour CE Contact Hour at no additional charge those who can remain. In between will be an action packed time of listening and sharing with others from the area. Take advantage of the introductory price and save!
Gather in celebration of where we are, where we have been and where we are going.
• Honor our past and continuing journey
• Expand appreciation and confidence in our unique gifts
• Increase awareness of our connection in the greater energy healing community
• Expand understanding of HTP, HTA, and HTPA resources
We are looking forward to seeing you, celebrating, learning together and expanding our hearts as a community.
Lunch on Saturday, and light daily refreshments are included in the Registration price. Healing Touch Professional Association Members receive a special discount. If you are not a member, and would like to become one in order to take advantage of this discount you may do so when you register or by visiting the Healing Touch Professional Association website.
|HTPA Member||Non Member||HTPA Member||Non Member||HTPA Member||Non Member|
Click here for the conference schedule.
Click here for more information on the keynote speakers.
Continuing Education Credits
CE credits for nurses and massage therapists are available for conference and post conference participants. There are 7.5 CE contact hours offered for this conference. Certificates will be handed out at the end of conference.
Registration can be completed on-line or by downloading the registration form and faxing or mailing to the Healing Touch Program office. If you have questions or need help, please call the Healing Touch Program office at 210-497-5529.
Register by mail or fax (coming Soon)
Vendor tables are available. Please click here for application.
General Conference: Please notify HTP of any substitutions in writing. The appropriate registration fee will be applied to the substitute attendee. A refund (minus a $50 cancellation fee) will be given if received before September 20, 2013. Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing. Refunds will not be given for cancellations received after September 20, 2013.
Substitutions/Cancellations should be sent in writing to:
Mail: 20822 Cactus Loop, San Antonio, TX 78258