The Qualified Mentor (QM) Application contains all the information and criteria needed in order to apply. This website provides the ability to apply digitally. For instructions, check out the FAQ - Submitting Digitally at the bottom of the page. HTP encourages digital applications as it saves time, printing and postage.
The Qualified Mentor Application and corresponding forms can be downloaded below. Forms are set up as Microsoft Word templates. They can be downloaded and saved to your computer. The form allows for the appropriate fields to be filled in. Use the tab key to move from one field to the next.
- HTP-942 Qualified Mentor Application
- HTP-942-A Application Form
- HTP-942-B QM Students Mentored
- HTP-942-D QM Statement of Understanding
- HTP-942-E Payment Information (if submitting manually)
Qualified Mentor Application Fee - $50.00 (non-refundable)
FAQ - submit your application digitally:
- What advantage is there in uploading my application versus mailing it?
- What is the Digital Process?
- What file format should I use for my application if I want to upload it?
- How do I create one .pdf file of my complete application?
- How do I name my application file?
- How do I upload my application?
- May I mail my packet in if I choose?
What advantage is there in uploading my application versus mailing it?
Uploading your application is fast, reduces copying charges, eliminates mailing costs and allows you to keep a digital copy on your computer for future reference. It also reduces the time and mailing costs as this is done in a seamless digital process.
- You create a single .pdf file of your application
- You upload the .pdf file that contains your application
- You may only upload your application as a single .pdf file.
- All application requirements and forms must be contained in one .pdf file.
- Use appropriate software, Adobe Acrobat Professional being the most common
- Create on-line through Adobe Create PDF - http://createpdf.adobe.com. They have a free trial and a $9.99 month subscription
- Complete your packet as a Word Document and save as a .pdf file
- Scan your complete document using your printer (if it has scanning capability) or take your complete document to a service such as FedEx Print and Copy
- You can Google “create pdf” to find other services and tips
- Please include the underscore "_" as indicated.
- Application abbreviation should be QM for Qualified Mentor
- Click this link http://www.healingtouchprogram.com/index.php?option=com_rsform&formId=3
- Choose what application you will be paying for and upload the application
- Fill out the required information
- Click submit
- Fill out payment information and submit
- A notice will appear that your upload was successful
- If the review team requires any additional information, you can simply log-in and upload what is needed
- If you have questions email or call the office 210-497-5529